A.D.A. Ramp
to Use Rock Collection

In 1982, when Lawson's company tore down the old Burrer Tavern to build their new store next door to the Myers Inn, the owner gave the stones to the Myers Inn.  The old tavern was built around 1830 making the stones a good fit for the Myers Inn. 

Many stones were used in the reconstruction of the fireplace.  Now more will be used in the construction of the ramp.  In January 2008, Todd Liberati got the bid to built the ramp.  First he stacked stones on skids in preparation for taking them off site to cut them to the desired thickness.

Site for the ramp is the Meeting Room Door on the west side of the building
Clearing the area and digging the footers began February 5th..
On February 8, 2008,,
     the cement footers were poured!

Footers Set
Getting Ready for Foundation

    Rest of Dirt out of hole Thaw Dirt to Move Downspout Block Walls

Laying Stone

Clean Stone



Electric for Melting Ice and Snow

Return to Myers Inn Renovation